My Person Centred Plan
A person centred plan is a way of helping you work out what you want now, and in the future.
Person centred planning will support you to make choices and changes in your life.
A person centred plan is about you.
You are the most important person in the plan.
– You can decide who you want to support you to make your person centred plan happen. It could be your family, friends or professionals like support workers.
- – When you have chosen your support a meeting will be arranged that will include everyone involved in your plan.
– You can choose where the meeting happens.
- – You can choose which drawings, photographs and symbols you want to include.
– Your plan will be used by the people around you to build up a better picture of who you are and how they can help and communicate with you.